Outdoor kitchens have been gaining in popularity in recent years. There are many reasons but we know the main reason here on LBI is to enjoy the beauty of our area. To be outside and to hear the ocean or smell the salt air or to enjoy the sunsets over the bay, entertaining outside is a must! But if you need more reasons to invest in an outdoor entertaining space, we have them:
- Entertaining: A top benefit of having an outdoor kitchen is that they’re perfect spaces for entertaining. When food is grilled out on the patio, guests can gather around the BBQ grill and socialize as dinner is being prepared. It might get crowded in an indoor kitchen when everyone hangs out with the cook, but outside there’s much more space.
- Expands your living space: No need to add on a room with walls and a roof; simply incorporate the space you already have on your back porch. If you have a covered patio, you’re all set to bring in appliances and have the outdoor kitchen of your dreams.
- Increases your home value: Because of the popularity of this home improvement, remodelers earn a high rate of return on their financial investment. Most of today’s BBQ grills and other patio appliances are made from stainless steel, which makes them able to handle the changing temperatures with the seasons. Plus the added value of expanding your living space.
- Keeps smells & messes outside: Some foods smell delicious while they’re cooking, while others are less desirable. When you cook especially odiferous foods such as fish or deep-fried items, those aromas can linger for days. When you prepare the same menu items outside, your house stays fresh smelling & clean!
- Enjoy the outdoors while you can: with fire pits and other heating elements, outdoor dining can be extended & enjoyed most of the year. We have to spend too much time indoors because of work, school, or bad weather, why not be able to enjoy the outdoors every moment we can!